Marie France Skin Brightness Formula Pill is a skin brightening supplement that promotes a brighter, luminous, even and blemish-free skin.* It helps diminish the appearance of age spots, varicose and spider veins, wrinkles and other skin blemishes.* A proven antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage.* Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. Combined with the maximum strength formulation of Vitamin C, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Rutin, Hesperidin, Rosehips, Acerola Powder and Quercetin, Marie France Skin Brightness formula can make your skin look even, glowing and brighter when used daily. It helps fade dark spots if used for 3-6 months continuously.* Vitamin C helps make the skin look fairer tone ten times faster than glutathione.* Hesperidin inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for producing dark pigments called melanin.* Marie France’s Skin Brightness Formula can be taken as a glutathione alternative or as a glutathione booster.*
About the Ingredients:
- Formulated with Vitamin C (1000 mg per capsule) – a proven skin brightening ingredient that can give you a brighter and glowing skin with daily use.
- Contains Citrus Bioflavonoids (525 mg per capsule) – a powerful active ingredient that brightens skin tone, increases skin luminosity and fades age spots (after 3-6 months of continuous use.) A proven antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage. Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hesperidin – reduces the appearance of age spots by inhibiting tyrosinase, the enzyme the produces melanin (the dark skin).
- Rutin – fights spider and varicose veins by maintaining healthy blood circulation. Improves the blood circulation so that the skin cells receive more oxygen and nutrients.
- Acerola Powder – improves skin tone and heals sun-damaged skin.
- Rosehips – It contains beta carotene or vitamin A, which is known to help promote a healthy skin cell lifecycle, as well as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components. It may be potentially beneficial as an anti-aging product because of the antioxidant ingredients it contains. Its high vitamin C content suggests that it may also be useful for treating dark spots, since vitamin C decreases the pigment-producing ability of the skin.*
- Quercetin is a natural antioxidant that helps remove dead skin cells, which improves skin’s elasticity and provides a luminous skin.
- Can also be used as a reduced L-glutathione alternative or glutathione booster. Vitamin C has the ability to even the skin tone ten times faster than taking reduced L-glutathione by itself.*
- Rejuvenates the skin.*
- 60 capsules
- Made in USA
- For a fairer skin: The dosage of the Vitamin C that you have to take depends on your weight. How to determine the amount of Vitamin C that you need to take to make the skin fairer: Your weight in KG x 40mg of Vitamin C = Amount of Vitamin C needed to whiten skin tone. For example: 55 kg x 40mg of Vitamin C = 2200 mg per day
- As an antioxidant and for skin brightening – take 1000mg-2000mg per day.
- *Pregnant or lactating women – please talk to your doctor first prior to using any vitamins or supplements.
*The products and statements made about specific products on this web site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. All information provided on this web site or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new vitamins, supplements, diet, or exercise program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Any testimonials on this web site are based on individual results and do not constitute a guarantee that you will achieve the same results.